by Gil Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 20160405 17012
Please note: this week’s roundup show was recorded on Saturday, the 3rd of April 2016, prior to Senate Bill 1591’s being introduced on 4th of April.
In this week’s round-up show, Gustavo Velez and Gil Hall discuss and analyze events from Puerto Rico. Topics include:
Government Development Bank
- recent extraordinary measures taken by the Puerto Rico governemnt and its political leadership
- more on the leaks Thursday that may have provoked Friday night’s after-hours press conference
- are the Cooperativas in danger?
Control Board legislation
- why Gustavo thinks a control board is the right thing for Puerto Rico
- Gustavo tells us why Puerto Rico’s politicians are so against the control board concept
* Gil Hall: @gillamhall
* Gustavo Velez: @gustavoVelezPR and via his website at http://EconomiaPR.com